Saturday 3 February 2018

Framed Butterfly

I loved the colour combination in Hand Stamped Sentiment's challenge #282 and utilised Freshly Made Sketch's challenge #322 to showcase them. I love the sentiment, and followed its instruction as I made the card!



Made using: Stampin' Up paper (Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler, Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Love Blossoms DSP), ink (Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler, Perfect Plum (pen)), 
Also: francheville rhinestones, Sizzix Thinlits 'Hello Summer' (sentiment), Kaisercraft Flutter dies




8 comments:

  1. Pretty colours, Jo and I like the lift of the butterfly off the page like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card with a fabulous sentiment. The butterfly is so cute, it looks like it might fly off--I love that dimension. Thanks for playing along with our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous design! The beautiful butterfly add such a dimension! Thanks so much for joining at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweet butterfly surrounded by the simple floral paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on our color challenge! The butterfly in Perfect Plum adds the pop to your card. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card has so many great details! My favorite is the rhinestone for the dot on the I! Thanks for sharing it with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Thanks for joining us for our Hand Stamped Sentiment challenge!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the smile :) Thank you for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete