Tuesday 28 May 2019

Cheers!

I've just acquired (from the retiring catalogue) Stampin' Up!'s Bubble Over stamps and Bottles and Bubbles framelits. I got them because I thought they'd be useful - I hadn't realised they'd be fun!
I've used them here in response Cas(e) this Sketch's challenge #323 and Sunday Stamper's SSC205: Masculine Musings. I think making a beer card is a pretty safe bet - there'll be a bloke who needs it, somewhere!


Ingredients:
Stampin' Up! card (Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White), ink (Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Sahara Sand, and Memento Black), Bubble Over stamps and Bottles and Bubbles framelits, . Itty Bitty Birthdays stamps (sentiment)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely! The bubbles really make it fun, along with the skewiff bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect - what a great take on our colors! I love playing with this set, and I am LOVING your coloring here - so fresh and playful! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I love this stamp set, and the colors are great for a beer (or even a Coke). Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! Love those bottles and the way you used the color combo! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete