Sunday 18 September 2016

CASology Week 215: Bark

Bark! Which way to go? Well, I've been looking for a way to use the cute little dog in the Stampin' Up 'Beautiful Ride' stamp set for ages, so figured this was my chance. He strikes me as a happy little guy, so I decided to make him bark at a party - and every party needs balloons!


Made using:
Card: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Ink: Memento Black; other colours Faber Castell Watercolour Pencils
Stamp: Stampin' Up Beautiful Ride
Other: Stampin' Up Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. I love your squares within a square layout...and what a cute little dog image! A very fun birthday card...so festive! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he really is a happy little pooch! Love your awesome layout and great take on the cue word! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete