Wednesday 8 April 2020

Framed!

A very interesting sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch - CTS#366:

led me to Stampin' Up's! Honey Bee set. Something about the rectangles made me think about hexagons, I suppose. I used frames to lighten the effect of the rectangles, and black and gold Wink of Stella to highlight the bees.  Here's the card:



Ingredients:
Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Basic Black card, Honey Bee stamps, Detailed Bee and Stitched Rectangle dies, Honey Bee DSP.
Other: Memento Black ink, Wink of Stella, some gold paper that I found in a drawer.  

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty. Nice way to use the stitched frames too. They soften the edge of the paper but also remind me of the wooden frames holding the cells in a beehive. Congratulations on getting a pick at CTS - not surprised though. :-)

    ReplyDelete