Sunday 21 April 2019

Needlepoint thank you

Subtlety is definitely not my strong suit, so Less Is More's #393 - Subtle Colours - was definitely a challenge! I used the clean sketch from Stampin' Up! Only Challenge's SUOC221 as inspiration for my response. I was pleased with how the border turned out - I experimented by using this die from Flourish Thinlits on this DSP from Needlepoint Nook:

The card: 


Ingredients: Stampin' Up! stamps, dies and DSP from Needlepoint Nook Suite, card (Whisper White, Thick Whisper White), Flourish Thinlits, epoxy dots, Balmy Blue ink, Memento Black ink.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jo, Aileen from the Flower Challenge design team. You made a beautiful card for our challenge but the post isnt showing. I wondered if you could try again as it would be a shame not to enter the beautiful card you made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aileen
      Thanks so much for letting me know - I'll see if I can work out what's happened.
      Jo

      Delete
  2. I think you have done really well! Good on you for stepping out of your comfort zone. I really love your subtle blue flowers and background. A great CAS card! Thanks so much for playing along at Less Is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and a great take on my sketch - I love those soft blue flowers - thanks for joining us at SUOC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DIe cutting the DSP really did give a subtle effect! I think it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the die cut leaves peeking out from behind your pretty blue flowers. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the border you made. Thank you so very much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com for our challenges. We hope to see you back today for our new Celebrations theme.

    ReplyDelete