Monday 22 April 2019

Daisies and plaid

I liked the Flower Challenge's sketch #31 a great deal, and it gave me a chance to experiment with masking and stripes, to form a plaid background for my old favourites, the daisies from 'Grateful Bunch'. I had thought I might just use shades of pink, but decided, as I put it together, that it needed a pop of green.


Ingredients: Stampin' Up! card (Flirty Flamingo, Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White, Call me Clover), ink (Flirty Flamingo, Memento Black, Stazon Black), Grateful Bunch stamps, daisy punch, Petal Palette stamps (sentiment), Petals and More Thinlits.
Other products: My Favourite Things Plaid Background Builder, francheville rhinestones. 

3 comments:

  1. Love the plaid papers you used for the sketch panels, beautiful color contrast with those sweet flowers.
    Thank you for sharing at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again soon.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great effort on DIY plaid! Great to see your old favourites out too, Jo. You're right about the pop of colour - great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the plaid makes for a sweet bkg for your pretty flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at The Flower Challenge.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete