Monday 3 October 2016

Fusion birthday

I often find that being given a task with tight constraints, like the most recent Fusion Challenge, forces me to think creatively in a way that more open challenges don't. It's oddly satisfying to work with not much 'elbow room'. For this card, I chose to include both the sketch and elements from the photo (which I've copied below).



Made using:
Paper: Stampin' Up - Basic black, Whisper White, gold foil and some scraps left over from my daughter's creative attempts years ago...
Ink: Stampin' Up - Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pool Party, Memento - Black
Other: Stampin' Up Circle Dies, Enamel Shapes and Endless Birthday Wishes stamp set




3 comments:

  1. Nice! I like the repetition of the circular elements through the design. The sponging around the central circle is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet birthday card! Love the big dots! Glad you shared it at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute birthday card JoMo! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION!

    ReplyDelete