Tuesday 4 October 2016

Daisy thanks

For CAS Colours and Sketches #193, I returned to one of my favourite Stampin' Up stamp sets - Grateful Bunch. I'm definitely not someone who is good at fine, detailed work, so it took a lot of effort and cursing to line the lace edge up. However, in the end I was pleased I'd persevered - and I've got lots of little bits of various-coloured lace-stamped card for future projects!




Made using:
Card: Stampin' Up Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Other: Stampin' Up Grateful Bunch and What I Love stamp sets; Candy Dots, Daisy punch, Rosie's Epoxy dots.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card - great use of the sketch and colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful! I love that lace edging and the way you've tied the colours together with the candy dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace edge is perfect for the sketch and looks fabulous. Thanks for playing at CC&S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace edge is simply perfect! Loving the cluster of flowers too. Thanks for joining in at CC&S this week. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning - the lace is just wonderful and I love the accents you've added. A gorgeous CAS card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S this week and sorry to be late in commenting. Caro x

    ReplyDelete