Sunday 13 August 2017

Spring Tulips

Congratulations, Freshly Made Sketches, on your 300th Challenge - another of the great designs you come up with:


I've gone for CAS and springlike in response - since we're holding our breath for warmer weather and the daffodils are appearing, down here in the bottom corner of the world. This gave me the chance to use the colours in Fab Friday's Challenge #118: Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Flirty Flamingo. 

Made using:
Stampin' Up: Whisper White and Melon Mambo Paper, Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Melon Mambo inks, spotted embossing folder, Stitched Shapes dies, Big on Birthdays stamps (sentiment)
My Favourite Things: Spring Tulips stamps


6 comments:

  1. What pretty coloring. I love the pop of color with the pretty texture. So glad you joined us for our celebration this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and fresh! The colouring is very pretty and I think you've used the textured background effectively. The layering of the flowers is lovely too,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very sweet, and with one of my fave embossing folders, too! These little tulips are colored perfectly! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers are just gorgeous! And I love the textured background. Thanks for joining us for Freshly Made Sketches' 300th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely coloring and I love all the white with the texture. Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet spring card! Tulips are one of my favorites and I like how you layered the ovals to show off the 2 different colors. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete