Monday 14 May 2018

New season Stampin' Up!

A very useable challenge from CAS(E) this Sketch this week (#271) allowed me to dip my toes in the new Stampin' Up 'Love What You Do' stamps. I can see there's going to be a lot of fun to be had with these! I don't have the accompanying paper, but tried using some of its colours in the card. I was a little dubious about the combination in theory, but really like the result.


Card ingredients: Stampin' Up ink (Grapefruit Grove, Rich Razzleberry, Mint Macaron, Old Olive), card (Mint Maracon, Shimmery White), stamps (Love What you do, Thoughtful Banners - for the sentiment), Rich Razzleberry velvet ribbon and Share What we Love accessory.

2 comments:

  1. That is a very interesting background! Water splashed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - sponged in Mint Macaron (top) and Old Olive (bottom), then water splashed - I let the water hang around a little more than I usually would before I dabbed it off because it was going to be the only patterning.

      Delete