Tuesday 20 August 2019

Christmas Wave

For this Christmas card, I've used the delightful 'Perfectly Plaid' DSP from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2019 Holiday Catalogue. I've used two of the 'B' sides (for those of you old enough or cool enough to know about records/LP's) of the papers, which is why there's only one actual plaid pattern.
I was intrigued by both challenges I've used here: the colours in Hand Stamped Sentiment's #321 - Cherry Cobbler, Pretty Peacock and Soft Suede - and the sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch's #335:



Ingredients:
Stampin' Up card, (Whisper White, Pretty Peacock), ink, (Soft Suede, Pretty Peacock), DSP (Perfectly Plaid), spots embossing folder, and stamps, (Merry Mistletoe, Itty Bitty Christmas)
Other products: Die-namics Stitched Edges dies. 

4 comments:

  1. Great job with those papers. I love the swirls and hills you've created with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you've done with these papers - I remember 'b' sides gulp! They look like fish to me - thanks for joining us at HSS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a cool way to put patterned paper together! The little Christmas tree stands out so nicely against the cherry cobbler! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! What a creative use of the paper. Thanks for playing with our challenge at HSS.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete