Tuesday 20 August 2019

Starry Night

This card is my first play with the delightful 'So Many Stars' bundle in the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2019 Holiday Catalogue. In fact, I used only the dies, since Freshly Made Sketch's Challenge #470 is "Just Add No Stamping". I've combined the challenge with Global Design Project's #203: "Sun, Moon and Stars." I foresee many happy hours playing around with these gorgeous stars - can't wait to try the stamps as well.
Note: Unfortunately, the sparkly glory of the shimmer paper hasn't photographed, and my stars look merely white!



Ingredients:
Stampin' Up! ink, (Night of Navy, Island Indigo), card (Night of Navy, Island Indigo), Stitched Stars Dies
Other products: Wink of Stella, Simon Says Stamp 'Merry Chistmas' dies, DCWV glitter cardstock

3 comments:

  1. Your background looks so vibrant. Those stars were a great purchase - I think you'll love them for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Christmas night background Jo and your stars add so much drama and I'm sure they really sparkle IRL too! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that gorgeous background & your whole starry card. Great layout & I agree those stars are fabulous. Glad you played along with our JAI no stamping challenge.
    Di :)

    ReplyDelete