Monday 19 June 2017

Cheerful Daisies

I liked the colours and options suggested by the latest Hand Stamped Sentiments inspiration image (HSS#266) :
It gave me the opportunity to use my new Stitched Daisies, which I've been coveting for a while but only just acquired. I love everything about them!
here's the card: 




Made using:
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Daisies dies, diamondpress thank you ministamp and die, 
Stampin Up 
paper: kraft, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight; 
ink: Tangerine Tango and Crumb Cake
stamps: Grateful Bunch (inside) and Crazy about You (inside sentiment)
dies: Bouquet Bunch
I also used this crazy kids' paper for the matt: Little Hands' Sticky Sparkle sheets. 


2 comments:

  1. Hello Jo, I'm Maria Rodriguez, from the RETRO RUBBER challenge. It appears that your post for the beautiful card you made for the Guest Designer spot you won, is not published yet.
    We were wondering if you could please check it out and see if you can fix it, we would love to see what stamps you used and how you made it.
    Big Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.Retro Rubber DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerful is right!!! I love the stitched daisies. Your fussy cut Thank You sentiment adds such a nice pop of color to the card as well! Thanks for playing with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete