Monday 5 June 2017

Chalkboard baking

This card, for Fusion's 'Chalkboard Baking' Challenge, was fun to make - it forced me out of my comfort zone. It's funny - it never occurs to me to use grey on a card, but when I'm invited to in a challenge, I always like doing so.
I recently bought white ink, and the main challenge for this card was cleaning it up - it goes EVERYWHERE!
Here's the challenge:
and here's my card:

Lots of different products went into creating this card, despite its simplicity. 
Made Using:
Stampin' Up ink: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Stampin' Up Paper: Crushed Curry, Basic Grey
Stampin' Up stampset -  Postage Collection and enamel dots - brights
Other Products: papercraft stampset: Alphabet Reverse, My Favourite Things stampset and dies: Kitschy Kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that white ink is just impossible. However, the effect you've created is worth it. Looks great and the sentiment is just right.

    ReplyDelete