Sunday 18 September 2016

CAS Colors and Sketches #191

A colour challenge that really challenged me! I love both Bermuda Bay and Cucumber Crush, but haven't warmed to Delightful Dijon, although this challenge did help me change my mind.
I used the challenge to try sponging a background on to a roughly edged piece of watercolour paper and then stamping over it.



Made using: 
Paper: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, TAD watercolour paper
Ink: Stampin' Up Bermuda Bay, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush
Stamps: Stampin' Up Totally Trees, heidi swapp 8pc Thanks



4 comments:

  1. Great job with the colors - fun scene! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific job using the colors to create this scene! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S this past week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great job with what I also found to be challenging colours. A really fun scene. Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches again this week. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful use of the colours - I found them challenging too! the lovely watercolouring is a great focus on your CAS card.

    ReplyDelete