Friday 23 September 2016

Miniature Frames: Priceless

I love miniatures, so was very happy when it occurred to me that the stamp edges that I love in Stampin Up's Postage Collection stamps could become tiny picture frames for CASology's Week 216 challenge: Frame. I looked through all my Stampin' Up stamps for little images to frame, and ended up with the three you see here (the flowers from the Pedal Pushers stamp set, the bee/dragonfly from Jars of Love and the butterfly from Fields of Love.

 I went a step further and tried to make a gallery out of the images by hanging them with cotton, and decided that the 'priceless' sentiment from the Postage Collection set had a slight look of the kind of note you'd find on an art gallery wall.

Made using:
Stampin' Up Products:
Paper: Whisper White. Kraft
Stamp sets: Postage Collection, Pedal Pusher, Jar of Love
Other: Postage stamp punch, Gold embossing powder, Candy Dots
Other Products: Faber-Castell watercolour pencils


3 comments:

  1. The little gold-embossed frames are adorable. Clever thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! These precious gold embossed frames are perfectly arranged, just like an art gallery! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your clever take on the cue word! Your gallery is adorable and I love how you hung the frames from the candy dots! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete