Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Paper Players Theme Challenge PP311: Circles

Well, I must say I'm feeling a little impressed with myself - I've just used this challenge to be brave and make my first circular easel card. (I've also made up the gorgeous fold-out book kit a lovely friend gave me for my birthday. Like the easel card, I thought it would be extremely difficult, but it was well within my capabilities - although my friend had kindly done all the cutting etc and provided very clear instructions.)

Anyway, back to the challenge - I've also been wondering if I'd ever use the largest circle from the Stampin' Up Framelits Circles Collection, and was pleased to realise now was the perfect opportunity. The smaller, Crumb Cake-coloured circles are the next size down, and I embossed the outside one. A fun day!




Made using:
Paper: Stampin' Up's Dapper Denim, Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Emerald Envy, Crumb Cake, Black
Ink: Stampin' Up's Rose Red, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim
Stamp: Stampin' Up Botanical Builders, Balloon Celebration (for the sentiment)
Die: Stampin' Up Botanical Builders Framelits
Other: Stampin' Up's subtles Candy Dots (now retired - a pity!). And a leafy embossing folder that I think might be Kaiser Craft, but I'm not sure because I threw out the packaging and the folder itself isn't labelled!


2 comments:

  1. Wowza this is some card! You've taken the cirle shaped card to a whole other level with your beautiful tropical bouquets and easel fold. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I love how this looks. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

    ReplyDelete