Sunday 11 September 2016

Pals Paper Arts PPA317

I'm completely in love with the new Stampin' Up' Totally Trees stamp set - I'd marry it if I could (at least it wouldn't fall off motorbikes - see previous post). I especially love its retro look. In an alignment of the planets, the Pals Paper Arts colour challenge of Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry exactly suited a retro looking card. I've kept it really simple, in keeping with that style.

Made using:
Card: Stampin' Up Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Kraft Cardstock
Ink: Stampin Up Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Stampin' Up Totally Trees, Vertical Greetings

3 comments:

  1. This is a perfect stamp set to showcase these colors! The vertical sentiment balances the images... well done. Thanks for including the PPA color challenge in your stamping fun this week. Hope to see you in our gallery often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! I love the modern look, and I love the trees as well. Thank you for joining the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've don an amazing job with the trees, Jo! And the vertical sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete